Welcome

This is a blog that I post to several times a week although not necessarily daily. These reflections are triggered by the scripture found in the lectionary used by many Christian denominations. While I am part of the Catholic tradition, these posts are not --or rarely--sectarian. I try to put myself in the space of a of Jesus Christ and listen to words that come to me as I read and pray the scriptures. Each post also includes a photograph. These rarely have any connection to the content of the post but are simply pleasing images that I capture as I make my pilgrimage through life.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Someone is at work in me!

Pond along the Brighton Brickyard Trail
Now to him who is able to accomplish far more than all we ask or imagine,by the power at work within us,to him be glory in the Church and in Christ Jesusto all generations, forever and ever. Amen.  Ephesians 3:20-21
It is almost too much to believe, isn't it.  Christ is at work in me bringing to reality far more than I could ask or imagine.  All I have to do is calm myself and let it happen.  I cannot know what is happening or even if it is happening.  It is by faith that I suspect it.  I see hints now and then.

This same process of transformation, conversion, growth, whatever takes place in all and each of us.  Some can open themselves to it more fully and others have a difficult time even noticing.  But the spirit of the Divine One is within each of us bringing us to the fullness of life.

It takes my breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment